Monday, January 14, 2019

Inside the Dreaming Machine


Inside the poetry journal, The Dreaming Machine, you can find, if you like, several of my poems. Thanks to editor, Pina Piccolo, who, I discovered, is a mid-Atlantic person like myself, part-American, part-Italian, part-Citizen of the World, part-whatever. The first and third poems, in fact, deal with Italian topics, the second and fourth, American. "Going to the Edge of the Land," "Sensitivity Training, California 1970," "Death of a Sentient Being," and "Our War is Over," are the titles. Once you're there, you can surf around the whole website which includes fiction and non-fiction and other stuff, some with a socio-political bent, and plenty of interesting poetry. I also like the photos, especially the one accompanying my work. So thanks again.


http://www.thedreamingmachine.com/going-to-the-edge-of-the-land-and-other-poems-martin-pedersen/

No comments:

Post a Comment