Wednesday, March 10, 2021

What are SMART PILLS? I need some.

 


SMART PILLS will make you smart. Unless you don't believe that claim. Then you don't need them; you're already smart.

SMART PILLS is a new book of mine containing micro-poems. They look like haiku, but I prefer to think of them as proverbs. Of course, real proverbs are developed over centuries and contain the wisdom of an entire culture, so these are pseudo- or nouveau- proverbs, or maybe something else I don't understand. Anyway, here they are.

The poems in this book, in contrast with Bitter Pills, are all unpublished. New just for you!

Like with the older brother book, Bitter Pills, you can Get Smart from Amazon or Cyberwit.net or from me, and I'll sign it for free. If you open the Amazon page, type in e. martin pedersen, and you'll find my books. Then click on my name to go to my Author Page where all the fun stuff is.

Are you sick of pills making you sick to make you well? The next book has a different chemical composition, different artificial flavor, and different side-effects. Coming soon.

Thanks for your support. If you can write a review or give some copies as gifts or do anything to help me promote my little works, I'd be very grateful. Most of all, thanks for reading.

Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment