Thursday, April 29, 2021

Look Look in the Literary Yard

Today five poems of mine were posted on Literary Yard. My humble thanks to the boss, Onkar Sharma, who has been a huge supporter of my work. I love Literary Yard. It's so modern. If Onkar likes it, it goes straight onto the internet same day. 

The poems are: "Confess to What?" a sort of Kafkian piece about a man covered with ice cream; "Credibility" includes Sicilian blood oranges; "Falling Backwards" continues with dream imagery; "Hello" is about text messages, but they are gruesome; and "Killed for being too happy" is from a news story, one of my most recent poems and one of a series I call the Limbo Reports.

I'm thrilled to share these poems with you on this wonderful platform. Plus, there's a fantastic image to go with them (reposted above). Check out the L-Yard today and every day.


https://literaryyard.com/2021/04/29/confess-to-what-and-other-poems/

No comments:

Post a Comment