Thursday, November 11, 2021

How I got committed to the Harbinger Asylum




I stood on the street corner broadcasting like a radio host. "The End is Here!" I yelled. But it wasn't quite the end, so they threw me in the asylum. There I wrote a poem called, "God Left Holding the String." It deals with perpetual spinning and dizziness.

Z. M. Wise, a poet and editor from Houston, saw the poem and decided to include it in the Winter 2020 issue of Harbinger Asylum. You can get it from Amazon for seven bucks. If that's too much we could say $6.99 plus a magic penny. Anyway, there you go. Let me know what you think.

https://www.amazon.com/Harbinger-Asylum-Winter-various-authors/dp/B08TSHJ4B1/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=harbinger+asylum+winter+2020&qid=1617540995&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment