Sunday, January 23, 2022

Triggerfish Critical Review, Poems with Audio and Reviews!!!


My poem, "Coccodrillo," is in the latest issue of Triggerfish Critical Review. I had to look up triggerfish, here's what I found: "popular in the marine aquarium trade, they are often notoriously ill-tempered." Not true of editor, Dave Mehler, who was very kind and generous. Thanks Dave. So you get the prose poem.

But that's not all! You also get an audio version recorded by yours truly. It makes me sound half-crazy. Well.

And finally, two readers were very kind and wrote critical reviews of my work. Martha Zweig begins: "I favor enjambed line breaks ..." and continues with some very specific and helpful points. I've rarely had feedback for my poetry before. It's a kick. And then, Pat Anthony wrote a wonderful review that begins: "I found this piece to be pure joy ..."

Besides all this, there's an accompanying collage painting, beautiful and bizarre, by Dale Champlin called Madonna Stacked. You got to see it.

All this for one very low price. Check it out.

https://triggerfishcriticalreview.com/coccodrillo-e-martin-pederson/


No comments:

Post a Comment