Thursday, April 7, 2022

Flapper Press Poetry Café: poems and an interview!

 


Thank you Annie Newcomer! Thank you Elizabeth Gracen! What a joy to see my poems and an interview in Flapper PPC! Thank you for the wonderful context to the poems, the photos and intros. I've never really been interviewed like this before. What a kick! Thanks also for the link to my cousin Dan's blog and books. He died last year.

I think a lot of editors would not touch the Gull Eggs poem because they don't know where Seward is or who Rockwell Kent is, too outdated. The other poems have some prickly elements too. That means it took courage (and excellent taste) for Flapper PPC to publish this stuff. Kudos.

Hello, is it Spring yet? Has renewal started? Are we still lost in a virus fog with the smoke from Ukraine burning our eyes? I still feel Winter sadness, but I got a nice present today from the Flapper Press Poetry Café. Again thanks.


https://www.flapperpress.com/post/the-flapper-press-poetry-café-the-poetry-of-martin-pedersen?fbclid=IwAR3EbUctJCUxrejGOm1n01Kbk--512PQCuMh2f4pmpfV5KKWyRs2r2jRnLk

No comments:

Post a Comment