Monday, January 30, 2023

Avatar, not the film, not the review of the film


If you search for Avatar Review, a literary magazine that includes three of my poems, you'll find dozens of sites reviewing the Avatar films. Click on the link below to take you to the real Avatar Review Literary Magazine. You'll find my poems, "Wish Granted," "The Woodcutter's Love," and "You On My Tongue." I thought these poems were okay when I sent them in. When I saw them in print, I thought they were better than okay, some of my favorite in fact.

Go to the Avatar Review home page and choose an issue, then go to the table of contents and pick a writer, dive in, don't come up for air until you've had enough. It's another world.

http://www.avatarreview.net/AV24/category/poetry/e-martin-pedersen/

No comments:

Post a Comment