Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Love Day!

 


To celebrate Valentine's Day, good old Flapper Press had a poetry contest. My poem, "Love ids ..." was selected. What a kick! I may not write about love frequently, but when I do the poems come out as confused about it as I am. I mean, since when is spitting on someone a declaration of love?

Thanks a million to Elizabeth Gracen and Annie Newcomer. They're the best. It's not just the poetry, the whole Flapper universe is worth exploring. Go to their website. Get on their mailing list. Follow on Facebook.

Take a love break in this world of violence and destruction. Love the truth, love peace and justice, love Mother Earth.

https://www.flapperpress.com/post/2023-valentine-s-message-in-a-bottle-poetry-contest-winners?fbclid=IwAR0pBpu5592bL9qqWU8VNRCZxfPIorYIP5bzfdJvy70bFSkp1-gAk2Dmxh8

No comments:

Post a Comment