Sunday, January 21, 2024

Streetcake Magazine, experimentally yours


I don't write a lot of poems that could be called experimental or visual, but sometimes I do, and I like Streetcake Magazine, so I sent one to them, and they published it. Look at page 24.

"The Business of Mindfulness," is not a critique of meditation, maybe an implied critique of business that should be concerned with the well-being of the person and not profit margin. Many small businesses already do that. When we're all more enlightened, hopefully they all will.

The brains behind Streetcake are Nikki Dudley and Trini Decombe. They seem really nice. I'd like to meet them someday.

Otherwise, I recommend Streetcake Magazine if you want to twist your mind into a new shape.

https://www.streetcakemagazine.com/uploads/2/4/7/1/24713274/issue_82_final__amended_.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment