Saturday, August 17, 2024

Dear Friends: Wanna help? Write a review.

 


I''m trying to launch Method & Madness like a rocket, wanna help? All you gotta do is agree to write a review, either a comment on any of the sites that sell or promote the book (there are lots, google e martin pedersen), or a complete detailed review to publish anywhere you want. If you are close to a literary magazine, even better. If you just want to leave a note of your opinion on Amazon, that's fine. Or send me the review, and I'll publish it. 

In exchange, I'll send you a free digital copy of the whole book (not a bottle of whiskey). A free book for a few friendly words, what a deal! If you hate the book, that's really okay too. I get rejections every day, so I have a tough skin. Drop me a line, give me an e-mail address, and I'll send you a link. It's easy, don't put it off. I thank you in advance for the boost.

Martin

(martinpedersen1255@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment