Monday, February 11, 2019

Old School - James Dickey Review


Years ago, when I started publishing poetry, the standard payment was two copies, paper copies. I love that my poems, "Incorporation" and "Dumbass", were included in the latest issue of the James Dickey Review. And I love this journal in particular because I'm a big fan of the poetry and novels of James Dickey. And I love that they still send contributer's copies even though the postage is expensive. Thanks. Especially to editor, Wayne Glowka, who helped me revise the poems. Now if you want a copy, you'll have to buy one yourself (paper or digital through Amazon: currently free). You can find JDR on Facebook or write to them here. As far as I know, they don't have a website. Now that's old school!

jamesdickeyreview@reinhardt.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment