Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Kavya Kishor International, Thank You


Thank you Michael Hislop and Parvej Husen Talukder for publishing my poems "Jigsaws", "Micro-managing the Unpredictable", "Nothing Would Work", "Pain", and "Writing on a Train". I am proud to be published in Bangladesh! I want my work spread around the world, so any journal with International in the name is good with me.

I spent much of my childhood working jigsaw puzzles, usually with my mother. I think that influences how you think, but I don't know how. So, there's a poem about jigsaw puzzles, or maybe not. The other poems are top secret; click on the link and read them yourself. Then cruise around the whole journal. South Asia is where lots of great English-language publishing is happening these days.

https://en.kavyakishor.com/2024/01/09/poems-by-e-martin-pedersen/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment